Tech Tip: Troubleshooting

Already the first week and I am having some technological difficulties. I just wanted to make a public service announcement for those who might be experiencing the same problem as me to know what to do. I have a MacBook Pro, and so I use Safari often. However, I am not sure why, but it could be my settings for my browser. Every time I try to comment on someone's blog post, it pops up and lets me post by under the "Comment as:" box. However, it only shows the option for Google Account rather than my name. Obviously, I am logged into my Google account or I would not be writing this post.

Anyways, if you use this ("Google Account") to comment,  your comment will not appear on the page after.

Thus, my suggestion is to switch browsers. Try Google Chrome or Firefox. I learned after this situation that my first tip for any technological difficulty or problem is to switch browsers and see if the program works in a different browser. Usually, each browser has different settings, which can affect how a website or program might work.



Comments

Popular Posts