Tech Tip: Recording SoundCloud Audio

This tech tip was definitely a learning curve for me as I tried to figure out what the best way to record was! Soundcloud has done away with recording online, so I used an app on my phone to record my audio. Voice memos was the app I used on my phone. I am not sure with this app is even used for because I don't think I have ever seen someone use it to record memos to themselves. It was definitely   weird to record yourself because I felt so pressured to read perfectly the story and not mess up. This sounds easier than it really is! I highly recommend doing this for your story book or portfolio because it offers a very different take on a story when you hear it read out loud.

(Soundcloud logo: Wikipedia)

Comments

  1. Hey Anhthu!
    Thanks for sharing this tip about sound cloud! I’ve never downloaded the app before because I have a subscription to spotify, but I never knew that it the sound cloud app had the ability to record audio! Like you, I’d always just used voice memos. I may have to download it, read one of my stories out loud, and see what it’s like!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts