Tech Tip: Pinterest Board and Pinterest Embedded

Hello all! I am back with fun ideas. This week, I tried making a Pinterest board and embedding it in one of my posts. I have used Pinterest before. My first time was my junior year of high school when I had to help plan prom as a class officer. It was a way of getting ideas for decorations and designs for tickets. After that, I have always used it as a way to gauge ideas for a big party or an event. Another way I used it was for my mentoring. My mentee loves doing crafts and artistic activities, and it is hard to come up with countless ideas on what to do! I love Pinterest a lot and for this class, I have been looking up and adding a lot more to my Growth Portfolio (AKA things that encourage me to grow as a person). There is one embedded below for your exploration.

Comments

  1. Hey, Anhthu!

    This is a really neat way to organize things by topic. I know that the idea behind Pinterest is that you can categorize things by little bulletin boards, but I've never actually used it -- it looks really clean when I see it in practice! I'll have to get started with Pinterest for one of my future Tech Tips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts